Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our New Arrival!!!

Our Sweet little Payton Morzelewski has made her appearance!!!
She was born on March 1st weighing 7 pounds and 20.5 inches long!
We are finally home to post some pics, what a relief :-)


We were a bit suprised that she came into the world so early, being that my actual due date wasn't until around the 24th of March. I was scheduled to have a c-section on the 13th, but I guess Payton had her own plans :) We were out to dinner celebrating Morgans birthday when I started having contractions. We stopped by the hospital on our way home to make sure that everything was okay, but once I got there my contractions were so close together that they decided to keep me there! I was in complete shock; as most people know I had fully planned my schedule up until the day of my scheduled c-section! I was so positive I wouldn't go into labor before then! We checked in to the hospital around 8:30 p.m. and by 11:52 p.m. we had our sweet little girl! We couldn't be more thrilled!

Kaden was asleep when we got to the hospital and was knocked out cold throughout most of the night. Too much excitement I guess

James got to wear this sweet outfit into the operating room, when did they do away with the scrubs?

Payton had to spend the first 22 hours in the NICU so I was soooo anxious to have her all to myself!


Kaden love his little sis! All he has talked about for the past couple of months has been giving her a binky, rocking her, giving her kisses. He is so sweet.





Jenny and I together in the hospital! Bo was born only 3 days after Payton, so I made my way down to Jenny's delivery room to cheer her on...

Jenny was only 4 rooms down from me, so we got to spend a day in the hospital together before I went home! Di was also there to deliver Reese the same day as me, she was only a couple rooms away too! I guess it was a popular time for babies!



Payton and Bo



Finally going home! 5 days in the hospital is plenty for me!




23 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

She is so cute. I am happy everything turned out okay! How hilarious all of you girls were in the hospital together. Congrats momma

Jen and Mark said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. Payton is sooo cute. Glad your home and doing well!

MORGAN C. SHARP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Sharp said...

Heather she is so beautiful! Congratulations you guys! I love the pictures of her with Kaden so precious! We love the name Payton!
Morgan and Lindsey

Miss Bear said...

She is SO cute!! I can't believe how much she looks like Kaden!! You guys look so happy, can't wait to meet her Saturday! :)

Lindsay Wright said...

Congrats guys! She is so beautiful and so tiny! Kaden is going to be the best big brother. We cant wait to see her again. Love you guys!!!
Bro and Linds

Ferran Family said...

Heather she is the sweetest little girl! I am so happy for you guys. Welcome to the world little Payton!

Annie said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful and I love the name Payton...so cute! You and Jenny kept Dr. Terry busy last week!

Jodi said...

What a beautiful little girl...I love all of the dark hair! It looks like Kaden is going to be a little protective of his little sis! Troy & I would love to come visit you guys. We will wait until you get all settled in at home!

BenandLisaGrimm said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I am glad all went well.

KACI JOHNSON said...

CONGRATS!Wow, what a surprise! We are so excited for you guys. She is absolutley adorable and I love the name payton for a girl. Are you guys having any visitors? Devin and I are in town for the weekend and we would love to stop by and see you guys. Just let me know. Hopefully you get this in the next day or two.

The Theler's said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. I love that her name is Payton. I can't wait to hold her again and have lexi play with Kaden. Let me know if I can take kaden for a play date ok. Lexi would love that.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Payton is beautiful, I'm so glad we could visit her in the hospital. I can't believe what a tank Presley is compared to Payton! I think she looks just like her Mommy, good job! When you are feeling up to it, all of us girls should get together and have a little play date at one of our houses (no more crazy restaurant outings for us!!). We love you guys and are so happy for you!

rachel june* said...

What a beauty!!! Now looking at her in these pics I definately can see a little Kaden in her but lots of you too. How fun! Can't wait to get together again and see your family of four!

gardnerfamily said...

She's gorgeous... we're still waiting on our big day.... Congrats and keep posting all the great pictures of your kids.

Love, Kirstin

The Four Eggs said...

Payton is a little you and I miss seeing her already!The Hospital was too fun! Thanks for sneaking out of your room in your gown to come and see me! SOOO SNEAKY!!!! Oh ya, Susan wanted me to tell you that you need to read up on your books because this world is a dangerous place! Love ya Hez!

Boyer family said...

She is beautiful, she looks like she's going to look like you!!!! I am so excited for you to have your own little girl!!!!! Get some rest, love you so much Tiff

Lance and Em said...

She is so beautiful! We are so excited for you guys and glad that things went smoothly.
CONGRATS!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I'm excited for you guys. You are such a cute family.

Unknown said...

She is so dang cute! I love her hair.. I hope it stays in :) I hope you are feeling great! Talk to you soon...

Tara

Jeff and Diana said...

oh how funny! i had no idea that jenny was there a day after i left. dang! how fun for you. did any nurses get mad at you for leaving the room with her to see jenny? cause they got mad at me sneaking into your room. ha ha! payton is beautiful heather.

Nordhoff Family said...

I love the name! That is the cutest Picture of Kaden kissing her. That is so fun that you and Jenny were there together! We just joined this blogging thing so now we can keep in touch even better than before! Now that I am not doing drill anymore we can go to lunch more often. Speaking of... Can I bring you dinner some time?

Love you heath- Britt

Here is our blog
http://www.thenordys.blogspot.com

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

i know we are so so late on this but congratulations!!! she is PRECIOUS!! tons and tons of hair i love it...she has grown so fast i cant believe it!! what a beautiful family you have!!! hope all is well~ Teresa (Chads wife)