Monday, March 17, 2008

My new Golf Club!


Today was a great day for Kaden because he got to go pick up his new golf club that Grandpa Scott had ordered for him! My dad is so sweet, he took Kaden to the golf store the other day while we were having a shower for my cousin Jenn. Kaden for some reason golfs left handed so my dad ordered him in a lefty golf club that was just his size. Lately he has had an intense obsession with golfing.... aside from his obsession with basketball, bowling and pretend football. Every time we are at my parents he heads straight outside to hit the golfballs with clubs that are twice his size, so at least now he can head straight outside with a club that actually fits him! It is funny how boys are naturally so drawn to sports! I love it, I just can't wait until it is warm enough for Kaden to swing that club somewhere other than my hardwood floor, I can't count how many times a day I am yelling "only on the carpet!!!" Thanks Dad!!!

9 comments:

Miss Bear said...

Okay, so this is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love that he is a sports nut!!

Boyer family said...

Oh my gosh Heather I haven't looked at your blogg for a little while and I can't believe how beauitful payton is, you have the cuttest little family I love it, you look great of course, and PS I tagged you it's kind of dumb sorry.

The Four Eggs said...

ummmm kaden can come hit the walls at my house- the in-laws will never know!

Unknown said...

Hey! I saw him out playing golf yesterday in your yard! How cute.. I bet he loves them!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

He is such a boy...I love it! He is adorable, give him a big squeeze for me!

-Jamie-

Ferran Family said...

Kaden is so funny! He looks so cute holding that golf club. Your family pictures are so cute. I love the one of Payton in her little TuTu.

Eric, Jenn, and Drew said...

Heather,
I love your blog! It is so precious! Kaden is the cutest little boy and little Payton is so adorable and I cannot believe that her and Drew are the same size! Her pictures are gorgeous and your little family looks so happy! Thanks for all you do for us! We love you guys!!!
Love Jenn, Eric, and Drew:)

Angela said...

So cute! Boys just love to swing things don't they!

Congrats on the new arrival of Payton she is darling!

The Four Eggs said...

Super Beast!