Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mmmmmm, Apples


My living room is a bit of a disaster area right now! We sold our couches and they came and picked them up last week, but our new couches are yet to arrive! I took advantage of the open space and let Kaden set up his tent/tunnel set to play in. He then pulled out all the toys to toss into the tunnels. What a mess....well I let him have some apples with caramel dip yesterday while I was getting ready. When I came out a couple minutes later I couldn't find him, but then spotted one of the tunnels standing upright. I peeked in and found this! He was being sneaky because he knows he isn't supposed to eat anywhere other than the kitchen. Little stinker...

8 comments:

Miss Bear said...

I love that picture of Kaden, he is so funny!

Lindsay Wright said...

Little stinker! I cant wait to see your new couches! Your baby is only 1 month away from coming! I cant wait to see her! Love ya!

Ferran Family said...

Kaden is so funny! I can't wait to see your new couches.

Jeff and Diana said...

your house looks so cute. i have to come see it when we have our babies. annie had her baby today and i am a little jelous. i'm counting down the days, aren't you?

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Heather your like the coolest mom ever!! Kaden is so stinkin cute! Lunch was fun lets do it again soon!

-Jamie Kent-

Jen and Mark said...

What a little trouble maker! You house looks so cute, one of these times we really need to come up and see it- then Kaden can teach Josh all of his tricks too!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Heather you have such a cute boy even when he's doing something he's not supposed to do.

The Four Eggs said...

Merry Christmas!