Friday, March 14, 2008

Family Pictures

This week we had our family pictures taken! The morning was a bit chaotic being that we had to have the pictures taken before James went to work, that meant a really early wake up for Kaden. He was very grouchy and uncooperative, we had to bribe him with everything imaginable to mankind (fruit snacks, cookies, chocolate milk, chocolate cookies, going to the golf store, watching TV etc. etc. etc........... the list goes on) Not a smart idea, however despite my toddlers bad mood she was able to get some really sweet pictures! She does such a wonderful job, you can check her out at www.fausetphotography.com Here are some of my favorites:




















11 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

All of your pictures look great and you would never know that Kaden was being bribed to be oh so cute. Payton is adorable and I'm so sorry that we weren't able to come over to see her. It was a crazy couple days of being in SLC. HOpe all is well!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Your pictures turned out beautiful, Jennifer does such a great job....She is going to take Presley's 6 month pictures, I can't wait. My favorite is Payton in her tutu with her little bum in the air. She is so precious, I love her!! Kaden is such a little heart breaker, I think Presley already has a crush on him! You have a beautiful family....love you!!

-Jamie-

Mitchell Duckworth said...

You win the award for "Cutest Family Ever"!

Jeff and Diana said...

heather those pictures are dang cute. you will have to give me her info. we need to get some family photos. payton is beautiful and kaden of course is a little hottie!

Lindsay Wright said...

Oh Heather! Those pictures are amazing. She does such wonderful pictures! I am so sorry we have not come over latey. I've been a little sick and dont want to chance anything. Your family is beautiful! We will for sure see you this week!

Miss Bear said...

I love the pictures!!! I love Paytons cute little tutu, and her nursery looks great too!!
You must have bribed Kaden really well, because he looks so adorable!! :-)

Jen-ben said...

Heather...it was so fun meeting you guys! Glad you're happy with the pics!! I put a few on my website! :)
Keep in touch!

Nordhoff Family said...

Precious pictures! Her room is so adorable too. i wasn't expecting anything less than that though! You always were the creative one!

Lance and Em said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love them all. Payton is so adorable!

Ben and Kira Olsen said...

I love your pictures! You guys are the cutest little family! We need yo come see Payton again soon! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Heather I found your page through Tiffany. Congrats! Your new baby is so beautiful and so is your son! What a beautiful family!

Star