Monday, March 31, 2008

BOwLinG!!!!

What a night! I didn't realize how crazy it would be, but we had so much FUN! The night got off to a rough start when we got to Fat Cats and I realized I forgot to bring shoes for myself. Yes, I went to dinner barefoot. I am brainless these days, but at least we were just going bowling. I only lost Kaden 1 time (thanks nice Fat Cats employee for returning my son to me before I had a breakdown). Kaden loooooooooves bowling, tries to talk me into going to the bowling alley nearly every day so I thought it would be fun! And it was!


Heres my boy, he insists on throwing the ball himself. After a running start he just lets it crash onto the lane. Luckily they had 5 pound balls so he wasn't quite so dangerous.


Ava is such a sweetheart!!! It was her first time bowling and she didn't know what to think. One hour and 3 frames later she sort of lost interest but can you blame her?


Lexi was cracking me up, she was soooo obsessed with the balls and running all over the lanes. I loved it!




Hadley wasn't quite big enough to bowl the ball so she just tried to knock the pins over herself :-) Morgan got a workout chasing that girl up and down the lanes all night!!!


The "Big" kids Hadley, Kaden, Ava and Lexi

My two handsome boys!
The Little Kids, Slade Presley and Payton
Payton loved bowling sooooo much, can't you tell?
Kaden's a pro, look a that form!
Finally awake for the first time in a week! This girl sleeps more than any baby I know!

7 comments:

Ferran Family said...

Bowling was so much FUN. We have to go again soon!
Love ya,
Morgan

Miss Bear said...

That looks like fun! I love that picture of Kaden bowling..he looks like a Pro! :)
Payton is getting cuter all the time, how has everything been going?
Hope you are all great!!

Lindsay Wright said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Im sad we missed it, but it does look like you had enough people :)

Nordhoff Family said...

Kaden's hair is so cute and Payton is getting cuter every day! We need to get together for lunch soon!

Jeff and Diana said...

heather we need to get together soon for a play date. reunite the twins! i will call ya.

di

ryan and melissa said...

So, it's been over a week... you need to update ;) I finally did! I borrowed a pic from your blog... hope that's okay. See you tomorrow!

Boyer family said...

What a fun time you alwyas have I love to read your blog. And PS I'm not mean anymore.... PROMISE when I tell people that I use to be really mean they die cause they think I'm lying and then I have to have Kristi back me up!!!! You would be proud