Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One Week!

This week has really flown by! It makes me realize how quickly time flew by with Kaden, how quickly they grown. I love being a mother of two! It is amazing to have a new baby in our family, and a totally new experience to have a girl. I absolutly LOVE it! Kaden love his new little sis BUT, as some of you with multiple kids may have already experienced, has been screaming (literally screaming) for attention. He is super grouchy and I honestly can't blame him. I have been slightly out of commision because of my c-section and haven't been able to give him the attention I would like to of. But tomorrow's a new day! I just had to post some pictures of Payton in her first week home. She is such a good baby, other than the fact that she will not eat for more that 30 seconds at a time, but we will work on that.....



Aunt Ash gave Payton her first manicure... don't want to scratch up that pretty face!




Kaden my love bug wrestling with Mokie (who has also been suffering from attention withdrawls)




7 comments:

Miss Bear said...

She is so so so cute Heath! I love her little smile, and hopefully soon she won't sleep 23 1/4 hours during the day! :)
It was good to see you Saturday, if you need any help with anything, let me know!!

rachel june* said...

oh my heck...she is a cutie!! what more can I say. Its funny her clothes drench her. Can't wait to see her again

The Four Eggs said...

Oh my gosh! The Blanket in your first picture is sooo cute-- who made it???? It must have taken forever! Is that the one from nurse Susan?

Lindsay Wright said...

Oh she is so sweet. We HAVE to come see her again. I dont want her to grow too fast!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

She is so adorable, she makes me miss my little newborn!! I love how all of her clothes drown her! They grow so fast, enjoy every second!!

-Jamie-

Jeff and Diana said...

i hear ya on the multiple thing. we are working out some kinks here in this household. bentley can't handle that the attention isn't fully on her anymore. payton is so precious! her clothes are so cute! i can't wait for reese to start fitting in her cute clothes. good luck with kaden and the feeding thing.

Nordhoff Family said...

She is so adorable. I love the little red outfit you put her in (wink!wink!) I am nervous for when we have too also. Logan already gets jealous when I hold other babies so I know he will be the same way.