Sunday, March 16, 2008

Welcome Home Drew!!!

I just wanted to do an update on a post that I wrote a few months ago on my cousin Jenn, her husband Eric and their little baby Drew. This week sweet little Drew was able to come home from the hospital! I know a lot of people have been following their story and it is a truly amazing one. Little Drew was unexpectedly born at 24 weeks weighing one pound four ounces. No matter what challenge was put in front of them Jenn and Eric were true examples of faith, patience, hope, determination, the list goes on and on! They have spent every day of the last four months traveling to the hospital to be with their little guy. They tell the story of their journey much better than I could ever tell it on their own family blog, but I really just wanted to express my excitement and love for the Towner Family and to say Welcome Home Drew!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so happy for their family to read they finally got to be home! I saw it on your blog and I had been reading it. Lauren was early, but was only in the NICU for 2 1/2 weeks, so I could somewhat relate. I was thrilled to see the good news. Thanks for sharing.

Miss Bear said...

I'm so glad baby Drew is finally home!!! Yay!! He is a little miracle :)

Jen and Mark said...

We are sooo happy for The Towner Family! Your family pics are super cute! Whoever took them did a really good job, but they were working with world-class substrate.

The Lichtie Family said...

What great news!! After working where I work and seeing what I see, it's great to know miracles can happen!