Thursday, April 10, 2008

Early Puberty?

Today I was over at my parents house and, as usual Kaden disapeared. I searched only to find him standing in my parents shower pretending to shave his face. I looked closer to see that he had taken the actual razor and tried to shave, like Daddy I am assuming. He had a huge scrape across his cheek, I felt so bad! We got a bandaid and made it all better, but I just have to laugh that he really watches James and wants to copy everything that he does! I guess it is cute until they get hurt, maybe I just need to watch him better ?!!

Poor guy




Here is Payton, she is growing up soooo fast. As her cheeks get chubbier she reminds me more and more of Kaden as a baby. She is so good, sleeping pretty great and that is great for me!

6 comments:

Miss Bear said...

You should get Kaden some fake razors! I always think it is so cute when little boys want to be like their dads!!! I have a picture of Corey & his dad when he was young and they are "shaving" together...it is so cute!
And Payton is beautiful as always!! Lets plan a get together soon...maybe sometime the first part of May??

Jeff and Diana said...

that's funny but sad! bentley likes to copy us as well. it's hard to keep watch all day with a newbie. that's awsome payton is so good. reese doesn't like to sleep unless someone is holding her. stinker!

rachel june* said...

That is so funny. He is a literally all BOY!!! Payton looks adorable like always!

KACI JOHNSON said...

I can't believe how big payton is getting. Babies grow so fast it's crazy. I think that is so cute that Kaden is trying to be just like his daddy. I think that's why Devin wants a boy so bad! WE miss you guys and hope to catch you the the next time we come in to town.

Annie said...

Ouch! It's kinda weird to think how much they REALLy watch our every move huh!? And I'm glad to see someone else's baby is fattening up as fast as mine!:)

Ferran Family said...

Poor little Kaden...He is so funny. It is crazy how much he picks up on! Payton is adorable. Hadley can't wait for her to get a little bit bigger, so that they can play!