Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm FOUR!

I can't believe my big boy is FOUR, crazy? He has been looking forward to this day since October 28th of last year when he turned 3 :-) We just love Kaden sooo much, he has so much personality. His favorite things to do right now are play the Wii, golf, play soccer, jump on the tramp, play games on any one's phone he can get ahold of, play in the snow (recent favorite), help mom cook (MUST push ALL buttons and crack ALL eggs)go to preschool, and LOVEs having a friend to play with almost always. He is a great sleeper, a pretty good eater, and still a teeny weeny bit shy if the situation is right. He loves going with his dad to any and all sporting events and is OBSESSED with BYU, much to James's dismay. We love him to pieces, can't believe your 4 either, buddy!

Breakfast in bed (mom and dad's bed)

Kaden's party was so much fun! I love seeing all the kids in their costumes! Kaden is Spiderman (the bad one) he says. I guess the black Spiderman is the bad one?????





















We went to Fat Cat's on Wednesday in hopes of having some pizza and bowling....we got the pizza. No bowling, bummer.
Instead we went to the arcade and played some games. The kids loved it, of course!
Thanks for having a birthday buddy, and giving us an excuse to party for the week! We love YOU!

7 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

What a fun week for Kaden! I am so sad we missed the party. Happy birthday Kaden!!

Ferran Family said...

HAppy Birthday Bubba! We love you and are so excited that you are 4! You are so awesome!!

Miss Bear said...

Happy Birthday to Kaden! I'm so glad he had a fabulous day! I also can't believe he is already 4!!! :-)

Unknown said...

He's four. Soo fun, sounds like it was a fun birthday celebration week. Payton is looking so much older, I LOVE the piggies for sure!

Kristi & Mike said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kaden! I remember when he was born...oooohhhh man we are getting old! I sure wish we lived closer. We love you guys!

Jen and Mark said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! I love that he wanted to be the bad spiderman. And that is quite the breakfast in bed. I am going to come to your house for my birthday breakfast!

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy Birthday to Caden! I can't believe he is 4 too! Caden is seriously such a stud and is gorgeous! He is going to be such a heart breaker, if he isn't already. Sorry to hear about Payton and her cold sores. That same thing happened to me when I was in 7th grade. Not fun at all! I hope that everything is going great! See you tomorrow night!