Friday, January 29, 2010

Maybe I Will....

Wow, the past few months have been crazy. I mean really really life changing you could say. So many things going on, and amidst it all I gave myself a bit of a break from blogging. I am just starting to think though, that I am missing the chance to keep track of all of the great things in my life....in spite of all the crazy things. There are a lot of great things that I have to be thankful for. I don't want to miss the chance to document them HERE on my blog. I am not much of a journal writer, and think I am pretty much an ex-scrapbooker for the moment (don't worry Kaden, got your first year done!)  so my blog may be my only shot :-)
I am so thankful for a new year. It's a perfect time to start over, in a sense. Make goals, organize, get in shape, whatever yours may be. I think I'm doing all the above.

7 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Yay, I will look forward to an update! We sure miss you and your adorable family!!

Miss Bear said...

I definitely can't wait for an update! I know it is hard to get blogging done when you are so busy with everyday life though!!
Hope you are doing well!

The Four Eggs said...

You go girl!!!!

rachel june* said...

that's what i like to hear!!!

Jeff and Diana said...

Hey Friend. I too need to get back on the blogging train! Can you believe our girls are almost two?? Let's get them together and soon dang it!

Lindsay said...

Please do!

Les said...

I can't believe how Payton has grown up! She is so adorable and it's been way to long since we've all seen eachother:)