Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tube time....

Our little Payton has had soooo many ear infections since she has been born, we finally took her in on Tuesday to get tubes put in! Everything went really well, I took her in and changed her into her little hospital gown. There was a sweet girl working there that came in and brought a little doll for her to color on. She blew bubbles for Payton until the doctor came and snatched her away too fast for me to even say goodbye....yes I did choke back a small tear for my girl :-) I couldn't help it. The whole procedure only took about 15 minutes, then I had a grouchy, much more angry version of my daughter back in my arms. I guess kids have a hard time coming out of anesthesia, and for about 30 minutes she was throwing the biggest fit of her life. Next came the nap and after that, a happy girl! I hope the tubes will make a big difference in her health!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: