Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Payton's got a mouthful...

of what you may ask? Herpes. Yes, you heard me right. Full blown cold sores covering her lips, tongue, roof of her mouth and face. Without a doubt THE MOST awful thing you could ever wish upon a child. She can't eat a thing without screaming in pain, she can't sleep at night (bonus for me) and she is just plain unhappy, which is NOT like Payton.
Anyone for a kiss? Don't worry, it should clear up in a short week or 2.....
Until then, keep your distance!
Especially this guy, cause if he gets it I will cry myself to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Erin said...

oh my gosh!! I am SO sorry Heather! I hope it clears up quickly. Ugh.

Ferran Family said...

Poor little Girly! We hope she feels better soon!!

Miss Bear said...

OH NO!!! That is no fun!! My cousin's little boy got it on his hands and eyes...I just feel so bad for them! :-(
Hopefully it clears up asap!!!

Unknown said...

Poor little girl! I am SOOOO sorry, that has got to be the worst. And there really isn't much you can do for her, I hate cold sores!

Unknown said...

Okay so I just realized that my husband is signed onto this computer so its coming up under his name... lol. This is Heather Warner btw. Sorry.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh my goodness, the poor thing!! Kids get the weirdest things! Even with all of those darn cold sores, she is still so stinking adorable! I hope she gets feeling better soon!

KACI JOHNSON said...

That is so sad. How did she get them? She still looks so stinkin cute with those darn cold sores. Hope they go away soon and you can get some sleep.

The Cooks said...

Sad heth! I'm so sorry.. Tyler got that about 2 years ago and it was horrible for him. I can't imagine how little Pay Pay is feeling.. Hope she recovers soon. Let's do dinner or a game night, we miss you guys.

Lindsey Sharp said...

that looks like it HURTS! Poor girl... and poor mommy too! hope it doesn't pass on!!