Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs!

Yesterday we took the kids to go see a movie, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs! Payton is FINALLY feeling better and was able to eat all the popcorn/candy/fruit snack she could stand to keep her entertained. I thought the movie was adorable, Kaden loved it too! Hadley and Payton were entertained by the movie for a moment then entertained each other running around the theater :-) And Preston was an angel, of course!!!
Thanks for inviting us Morgan and Hadley
(and thanks for the picture, I stole it off your blog!)

3 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

You are brave to take Payton...I should try to take Presley to a movie sometime...well, maybe Colin and I should try to go see a movie sometime for a change!

Ferran Family said...

That was so FUN! I am so glad that we went! Even if Hadley and Payton were a little crazy.

Anonymous said...

I liked this movie very much..There is a lots of suspense in it..i downloaded this movie from the internet...you can also watch cloudy with a chance of meatballs movie from the internet....