Monday, November 10, 2008

Pirates Cove!

This was the coolest place ever and Kaden has been talking about it since we left!! The Olsen's were kind enough to bring us and the Ferrans along for a wonderful weekend to Pirates Cove, just outside of Vegas. I wish I had taken some better pictures of the actual property ( I blame my dumb camera) but it is unreal!! Kaden had a blast going down the waterslides, swimming, eating ice cream, and playing basketball in the pool, the list goes on! It was such a fun trip, thanks soooo much Ben and Kira!

Like I said, my camera was not working so I am blaming it for my lame pictures! You get the point though....we dressed up one day in pirate gear after we finished our treasure hunt that Ben's mom Thoma Lee was nice enough to set up for us! It was a blast!








What a pair. These two are like brother and sister.....the loving and the fighting :-)






1 comment:

Annie said...

What is this place? I've never even heard of it, sounds like so much fun! Your kiddies looked adorable on Halloween by the way - that chick costume is darling!