Monday, November 10, 2008

Big THREE Year-Old!!!!!

Kaden, when did you turn into a such a Big Boy? I can't believe it, and I am getting tears in my eyes as I type this because I loooooove you more than words can say! I don't know how we got so lucky to be your parents but I just want you to know that you are just about the sweetest, most handsome little boys in the whole world! Happy Birthday (belated, yes I know) but we did have one heck of a party on your birthday so you can't complain about that! You have been talking about your birthday for the past 6 months (yes, I know you REALLY wanted to be 3 just like Ava and Nicholas) and I must say that 3 years suits you well. Love ya Bubba!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

So cute! They grow so fast! You guys have the cutest kids!