Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Pictures by Lindsay Wright Photography...

Lindsay was so wonderful to take some fabulous family pictures for us a couple weeks ago! She did such an amazing job and was extremely patient with my little kiddos who were suprisingly on their best behavior that night! We got a good 2 hours out of Payton before she really lost it and Kaden was an angel. I was so happy with all the wonderful shots she was able to get, Lindsay is soooo talented, and as you can see we got a huge variety of pictures!!! So hard to decide, so I apologize for the incredibly long post! Check Lindsay out at lindsaywrightphotograhy.com
Thanks So Much Linds!!!!
Kaden










Payton














Family



I was bummed that the kids wouldn't really cooperate for this last picture! In every shot either Kaden or Payton were sad :-(





11 comments:

The Four Eggs said...

Ah Precious! Oh I miss that funny little Kaden!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEATHER!!!! These pics are so adorable. Linds, you did such a cute job. I absolutely, 100% adore them. The one of you holding Payton by yourself is my fav. Oh, also, Payton in her little baby legs and hat with Kaden. Holy crap. Cutest kids ever. Nice work Linds!!

Jeff and Diana said...

heather those are so precious! your kids cooperated to well for them. we are getting ours next week and i wanted to do it in a wheat field, were did you guys go?

Nordhoff Family said...

Wow! Stinkin' cutest family ever. Kaden is seriously a mini James and you look so fabulous. It was good talking to you the other day!!!

Kristi & Mike said...

Seriously, how are you ever going to chose what ones you want???? I love them all! Your kids are so stinkin cute and you look amazing! You are like a model family.

Lance and Em said...

These are so cute! I love all the pictures of your darling family... so beautiful!

Miss Bear said...

I love these Heath! That blue shirt looks great on you! And I love the pictures with Payton and her beads...so so cute!

JLH DMB said...

Geez!!! You guys are such a beautiful family! I love your pictures, and I love Paytons necklaces...girls are so fun!!!! I need to have one:)

KACI JOHNSON said...

I love all the pictures. Lindsay did a great job! It would be hard to choose, Happy picking!!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I love all of them! You have on cute family! You kids are too cute! I wanted to steal them at Holly's Wedding! So cute!!! :)

ryan and melissa said...

Love the beautiful family pics. You are gorgeous. Now howabout an update?