Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!




Wow! Halloween was just about my busiest week of the year, thus far. Complete with Halloween parties, Thriller, Kaden's Birthday, Halloween itself, followed by more partying!!!! I love October and all of the festivities and I have pictures to prove it! We got to break in the kids Halloween costumes at my parent's Ward Hallween Party! Payton loved her chick costume..... chick head and all, suprisingly enough. Kaden, of course loved his costume as well. He was a boxer and if you asked him what he was he would do the punching hand motions to prove it :-)




Kaden and Grandma Sherri and the bean-bag toss


Auntie Amy










Pumpkin Pancakes for breakfast on Halloween, no they did not taste like pumpkins. Food coloring and plain pancake mix is about as far as I went.






Later that day we went to James work party, which was completely crazy! They had some 20,000 people at the Omniture building because each department goes all-out on the decorations. James' department did a BYU-Utah theme and brought in real grass to complete the look. It was fun, completely over the top!!



We then headed to the Morzelewski's and got all the cousins together to show off their costumes:


Kaden, Payton, Alex, Jameson and Braxton





Payton was really this happy every single time I put her costume on her!




Trick or Treating around my parents cirlcle, I loooove Halloween!




Kaden using his awesome boxing skills on Foe



We ended the week with a fabulous Halloween Party at the Wrights! I managed to get a picture of almost everyone except James and I, bummer! We dressed up as "guitar heroes" maybe someone else got a picture? We had dinner, played games, the kids laughed AND cried cried cried, definitly a success. Thanks so much Brody and Lindsay for a fantastic end to a fantastic month!!!!!













2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a {DARLING} family you have! Seriously...cutest EVER! You need to be in print ads - I'm NOT exaggerating. Your kiddos looked so cute on Halloween, and I too can't believe you guys have a three year old. Weren't we just going to the prom together?

The Cooks said...

Such cute pics! You guys are welcome to come over any time, as long as you give me decorating advice. I struggle! lol and Bella would love for Kaeden to play with here//:) Call us