Monday, November 10, 2008

What a month!

It has been quite a busy month, as October always seems to be. I am going to blame my lack of blogging on that, plus the fact that my cameras were not working like I wanted them to (I finally got my Nikon back from getting the dumb flash fixed, yeah!!!). Is that a good enough excuse? Hope so. I have made a small attempt to catch up, although I still need to post pictures from Kaden's birthday party! It was a blast so I won't forget! More pictures to come.....but until then here's an update!

4 comments:

The Four Eggs said...

Oh what a big boy!!!! Edward says Hi-

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! Im going private on my blog, so I need your email! How are you?

Miss Bear said...

Heather--I'm sorry that getting together didn't work out this weekend! I was crazy busy all weekend, and so was Heather G! I actually ran into her at church though, and they will be up next month, so we will plan on getting together then. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Unknown said...

Heather your kids are so dang cute!! I hope you are doing well it was so fun to read about what you are up to. you are more than welcome to look at my blog but its not really all that exciting.
www.laurathelifeoflaura.blogspot.com
I hope everything is going well

Laura Kennington