Monday, June 23, 2008

Assume Position

The other day I had taken the car seat out and it was sitting in my front entry way. I came out to find Kaden relaxing in the seat, arms above head. It is so funny but he always does this, mostly when he is tired and about ready to fall asleep. He has done this since I can remember so I thought I would post a few pics I had of him doing this :-)



Don't ya just want to kiss those juicy lips???


I also caught Payton napping with her arms up today so maybe it just runs in the family :-)

9 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

Heather you have some of the cutest kids! How funny is that that they both sleep with their arms above their heads. Do you or james sleep like that? I love to sleep on my back with both arms above my head, but I can't do it anymore while being pregnant.Hope all is going well and your having a fun summer. WE all need to get together and go to lunch some time when I come in to town.

rachel june* said...

He does always do that!! Its the cutest. I love that you have one of him like that even when he was a baby. Such a little stud! Lets play this week pool, park, whatever!

Miss Bear said...

I love that...how cute!!! :)

KentFamily said...

Awww, I think I have a crush on Kaden. How cute that you have pictures of him doing that when he was a baby...I love it. What a little heartbreaker.

The Four Eggs said...

Oh payton is getting so big- We miss you guys!!!!! Pool Party in 3 weeks!!!

Jeff and Diana said...

aren't you so glad you captured those moments! that is the funniest thing. he is a little hottie! lets get together for a play date soon! i will call you.

Nordhoff Family said...

That is so funny. Your kids are seriously so cute. I miss you!

Nat and Jordy said...

That is so adorable! Kaden is so hilarious. my favorite picture is the one with his lips. How can you not want to kiss on those!? :)

Kristi & Mike said...

I love your kids! They are so cute. I was going through old pictures the other day and found some pictures right after Kaden was born. I can't believe how much he and Payton look alike! Time has gone by fast...