Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Farewell Egberts!!!


I just had to say Bye to the Egbert family who have up and moved to Omaha, Nebraska! How Rude! Well I guess they do have a good reason being that Jon is going to dental school but I have a feeling they will be back soon (snakes, tornados, weird bugs.....). They won't be back to Utah for about six years and Jenny I am going to miss you!!!!! Itried to dig up an embarassing picture of Jenny to post but that will have to come later! So much to do, so little time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Four Eggs said...

Okay!! This picture will definitely do for the humiliation!! Don't forget--- I have blackmail pictures of you and James!!! Plus, I have stories like....when it was snowing in Lake Powell!!!! Watch your back! Maybe you will feel bad for me when I die of a snake bite or some random creature and you are trying to black mail me! I love ya Hez!!!!