Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Boatin

Oh I just love boating, I wish we went more! This day we went with my family to Utah Lake, which is great since it is now only 15 minutes from my house!! Payton does awesome on the boat and Kaden does great too now that he is a little older. He likes to just watch people do their thing and occasionally holds the flag.

Tay was so cute with Payton, he got her laughing for the first time!


My dad out on the tube with Kaden, I was afraid I would never get him out again after I sunk him in the water boating with Todd and Morgan :-(

Grandma Sherri with the Kiddos

Ash and Forrest are getting married August 22nd, Yay! I am so excited!

1 comment:

The Four Eggs said...

Oh I love the chubster!!!!!!! I had to cover Rylee's eyes with the picture of Kaden in his panties!!!! Payton looks just like you! Yah for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!