Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Congrats Meg!

Well, after being in St. George all weekend I decided to take yet another trip down Saturday to go to Megans wedding. I dragged Melissa with me and we had a great time! Megans wedding was beautiful, she looked beautiful and it was soooo great to see her!

Okay, you may think Melissa and I are are pretty lame but we reminisced on old times, visited our old apartment at Raintree (ghetto) where we met and became the best of friends!

This ones for you Shanda and Stacie!


C 6 at the Wedge.....what more can I say! This one is for James and Russ :)

2 comments:

Miss Bear said...

NO WAY! Raintree! It was pretty ghetto..and has gotten worse I'm sure!! :) Everytime I see coyote ugly on tv I think about our dancing and the HUGE poster we had in our living room! And how much TRL do you think we watched??? :)
Congrats to Meg, hope everything with her wedding went well!

Boyer family said...

I'm so mad that you come down to St. George all the time and I never see you. I read your blog all the time and Kristi keeps me up to date on you too, but I want to see you and your beautiful kids!!!!! next time you come, you better call. Love ya Tiff