Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm a BiG GirL!

This weekend Payton took a trip to the mall with her buddies Hadley and Reese to get their ears pierced! I have been wanting to do it for a while so once Payton was three months old we went for it! I was a little nervous but it wasn't so bad. We had a super grouchy employee who hated us after Morgan and I quizzed her on her experience and qualifications but she did a good job, at least no unwanted holes in unwanted places.....



Before....

During....

AFTER!!!!


She was feeling a little emotional and started crying when the girl dotted her ears with the marker, so you can imaging how sad she was when they put the earings in! It broke my heart but she only cried for a few minutes, then pouted for a few more.


Hadley was happy once she got her sucker

Reese did wonderful! She cried for about a minute then was back to her happy-baby self!







7 comments:

Lindsay Wright said...

That was so fun, cute, sad, and terrifying all at the same time! I am so glad you guys did it and im so glad I was there to see it!

Miss Bear said...

So cute!!! I always hate hearing the babies cry when they get that done..but I have to admit, they are DARLING once they are done!!! She is getting so big, I love it!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I love all the action shots of Payton, I wish I would have done that with Presley! I'm so proud of you Heather, you have to be a brave Mom to do that, Payton looks adorable!

-Jamie-

KACI JOHNSON said...

I love when I see little baby girls with their ears pierced. Some people don't understand how you can do that to a baby, but I think it's the cutest thing ever and it's the best time to do it when their young. I hope I have a little girl so I can dress her up all cute, put bows on her head, and pierce her ears. They all look so dang cute!!

Annie said...

She is so adorable and I love the earrings! We need to get our chunky babes together!

BenandLisaGrimm said...

She looks darling, I love the pout face!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so cute!