Monday, October 6, 2008

September....is over


Well September has come and gone, and I have been neglecting the blog. Mostly because both of my cameras are currently (hopefully temporarily) broken. But I did manage to get some pictures from last month....James and Kaden celebrating the start of the football season, camping, Lake Powell, etc....so if you were sick of seeing my last post, here you go!

Go Broncos!

Camping. Well actually just a campfire in the mountains, this is about as close as we get to camping :-)

Payton looooves her Grandma Sherri!

Kaden was cooking hotdogs with Fo while he showed him how to do the "rock on" sign with his hand. He loves doing that for some reason?



Lake Powell! It was so much fun! The weather was perfect, and the water was pure glass practically the entire time we were there! The kids did great too, it was a blast!




Kaden looooooved surfing! He started out by standing on the board behind the houseboat while someone held the board. By the end of the trip we finally convinced him to ride behind the boat on his tummy while Ty, then James rode with him. Of course once he finally did it my camera broke but we were so proud of him :-)



Payton and Hadley in their matching jammies. So cute!



And this is so pathetic but this is the only picture I got from the So YOu Think You Can Dance Concert!! The screen on my camera is blank so it will take a picture but I had no idea of what would actually be in the picture. I think this is Gev and Will? Not sure, but the concert was amazing!! We had a blast, I am so glad we went!!!

5 comments:

rachel june* said...

How did September go by so fast? Smores looked yummy. I haven't been up the canyon with a fire once this summer. Maybe we should all head up the canyon before it gets too cold?

Jeff and Diana said...

it looks like, by your picture, that we sat right by each other at the sytycd concert. too bad i didn't see ya. lake powell looks like it was amazing. payton is cute as ever!

The Four Eggs said...

I want to squeeze the little chubster!!!! Rylee misses her boyfriend-long distance relationships are hard! Love the Buzzed head!

Jenn said...

AWESOME!!! Go Denver Broncos!!! What a lil stud.

ryan and melissa said...

Time flies! Where did September go?!? Before I know it... December will be here- YIKES! I better get going on the nursery! Lets get together this weekend for sure!