Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Last night we went this great pumpkin patch and got some great pumpkins! It was this huge field on 11800 south and 3600 west, just by the District. Not sure what the name of it was, but we got 5 pumpkins for a whopping 10 bucks! I think last year we spent about $50, so I was very impressed that we got such a deal :-) they had wheelbarrows that you used to get your pumpkins of choice, also a kids corn maze, and tractors (not for actually riding, just for sitting on). If you do decide to go out there, just make sure you get there before it gets dark because there aren't many lights and it is really hard to be sure your pumpkin isn't completely rotted or deformed. So I will thank Melissa for telling me about this place, Thanks!

Of course my camera is still broken, at least I am not able to see what the picture looks like while I am taking it (what did we ever do without digital cameras??!!) so that is why many of my pictures have people closing their eyes, etc...








3 comments:

The Thueson's said...

Thanks for posting that! I need pumpkins for our porch! :) Oh did you see that Petunia Pickle Bottom is having their outlet sale in a few days? I am super excited. I don't even need anything, but heck.. what a good sale! I must find something!!!

Braden said...

you're kids are so adorable! we need to pick pumpkins. i'm slacking this year!

Angela said...

Such cute kids! The pictures look great.. don't you worry! :-)

Come back to our blog after the weekend I am having a giveaway.