Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Six Months!

Well, my little pumpkin is six months
old! I can't believe it, where has the time
gone, seriously! I have loved every minute
of this sweet little thing...really!!!

Whats going on at six months?
-Well, she is 19.5 pounds
-27 inches
-She still isn't rolling over but that is
actually a plus in my eyes (no rolling off the bed :-)
-She is getting close to sitting up, and just recently
discovered that she actually likes to stand.
-She looooves to hear herself talk, and lately growling
seems to be her sound of choice.
-She's a mommy's girl (sorry hun, I think you've got
Kaden's vote though)
-Still no hair, and to my great dismay she has discovered
her headband and wants to EAT it really bad.
-Plenty of chub rolls, enough to share even!
-Blue Eyes
-Loves to watch her brother do anything!
-No bottle, sadly. Is it too late????
-Loves the BUMBO seat and her bouncer!
-Likes to eat your FACE, or anything she
can grab for that matter.

Love Her!!!!













Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

oh my gosh heather, she is so big and too cute! love the rolls, reese has them as well but payton wins!

Miss Bear said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone!! She is darling, as usual!!

Brewer Family said...

Heather, she is such a doll! I'm glad I got to see her in person on Monday! I especially love the rolls! SO cute! It was good seeing you guys!

Tori