Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gardner Village, and the Alpine Slide!!

Well, we had a pretty good week! I figure the warm weather is quickly coming to an end so we better fill our time with as many outdoor related activities as possible!!! I am really dreading the day that it is too cold to go out and play! Soooo, this week we headed to Gardner Village to walk around, feed the ducks and visit the little petting zoo......



Kaden, Lexi, and Ava loved riding the ponies. Hadley....not so much :-) It was her first time! and WARNING! If you go through the petting zoo with your stroller this goat will eat it! Seriously, this goat was licking, chewing, and attacking my stroller so better leave it out next time.



Group Shot! Kaden wasn't really cooperating, but with 7 kids you can't really expect too much



This weekend we all went up to Park City for a little outlet shopping, Alpine Slide AND Coaster, and our favorite place....BAJA Cantina! We had so much fun, and a group of about 25 for dinner (craziness, as always) Thanks everyone for a FUN night!!!!
I just love these 2! They are just the best of friends, I hope it lasts forever!


Riding up the chair-lift. P.S.....it was freezing!!!


Were ready! The slide was so fun, Kaden and Ava loved it! Kaden may have loved it a little too much, he was crying to go for another ride for the next hour.

One picture from this weekend that I wish I had taken was Friday night, Hadley wrestling with Kaden! It was so funny, she just wanted to tackle him down and he was trying his best to be soft.
So cute.

1 comment:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Holy craziness in Park City!!! I can't believe we survived with all of the madness! I can't believe Payton is already 6 Months...where does the time go? She is adorable and so is Kaden. Tell James Happy Birthday from us. Let's for sure do the zoo this week...I just hope my schedule works out! Anyway we love getting together with you guys!