Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday James!!!!

So as I was going through all of my pictures I took of james on his birthday, I realized....there was like 2. James would have killed me if I posted them. Did I take any of my kids on James' birthday? Yes. About 200. So I decided to post some oldies of James :-) What a sweetheart! James, I love you soooo much, you are the most wonderful husband I could ever ask for! You are so patient and understanding, such a hard worker... You are such a loving dad, your kids are so lucky to have you. Hope you had a great birthday! Love YA!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

I almost forgot! James said the last thing he wanted for his birthday was for me to take back the previous comment I wrote on Paytons 6-month post when I said she was a mommy's girl. Ok, I must admit that she is pretty into her Dad. James is so good at making her laugh and smile. Any time I am taking her picture and need her to be happy I make James come and talk to her. She does love her Dad...of course!

2 comments:

The Four Eggs said...

Ha Ha!!! I have more blackmail pictures of him!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

I didn't realize how much he and Kaden look alike until these. So cute.