Thursday, August 7, 2008

Work Party!

Last weekend we went to James' summer work party down at Thanksgiving Point. They rented out Electric Park and had tons of food, cotton candy, popcorn, churros, snow cones, you name it! Not to mention all the rides ect....it was a lot of fun!
Kaden was being a little timid so I had to ride the cow-train with him, wahooo!!!

The ferris wheel....has anyone been on this ride lately? It is scary! Of course I had to hide my secret fear from Kaden, you can't see from the picture but he cried for about the first half of the ride but we waited in line for like an hour to get on so I was determined to ride! We were literally the last ones to be let off and Kaden had to go potty, ahhhh!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Thueson's said...

Does James always shave his head?? I have never seen him like that! It looks good though... Braun is obsessed with his now. He was a tad skeptical at first, but now he just loves it. He re-shaves it about once a week!