Friday, August 8, 2008

Babies Babies.....and more Babies!

Last night we we so lucky to have the Bells bring over sweet baby Lola and the Sharps bring over their Triplets!!! Greyson, Beaux, and Saylor. So we had 4 adorable infants, 2 babies Reese and Payton, not to metion Hadley (you will always be our baby, Hads) and the much older and mature Kaden and Avery :-) Grand total of 9. We had a blast with all the kids, and couldn't pass up the photo op's. I was so mad that my camera was acting funny and I couln't get a clear picture! The ones of Hadley eating her lipgloss were way too blury!

Lola, Saylor, Greyson and Beaux

Payton and Reese
They were sooooo funny in their Bumbo seats, Reese tried so hard to grab Payton. They just entertained each other for a good part of the night!

All the girls and the Babes
Um, do you see what I mean about my camera??!!! I need some serious help! I couldn't get a good picture of these 3. Kaden any Avery were treating Hadley like she was their little baby, it was so funny!

8 comments:

The Thueson's said...

Holy Smokes!! Triplets?? That is insane. Does she have a blog? I want to see it if she does! All I can think is Poor Girl!! Anyway, about your camera... You were trying to take them with the flash off huh? If I remember right, you have a DSLR right? If you want to take pictures inside at night (with not the best light) you have to take it off Auto and change some settings or else use a Tri-Pod cause seriously, even if you don't feel like you are shaking.. your pics turn out blurry! Annoying!! Who am I to talk though? I use my phone for everything now. I really need to bust out my DSLR every now and then.

Anonymous said...

LOL Heath, last night was positively hilarious, and surreal. All those babies! SO much fun. Thanks for letting us mess up your clean house. We love the Morzelewski family! Did you tell James I ended up being the winner in our gambling game? Since I only had $4 in my wallet? :) We'll buy the pizza next time. :)

rachel june* said...

Looks like so much fun. We miss you guys! Ava is so sick I wouldn't dare bring her around all of the kids. But hopefully we will play soon!!!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Thanks for having us over!! We had such a good time. You guys are always so great to host a fun night!! Lets do it again soon!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Hey Heather! Can you email me your address when you get a second?
mlasharp@gmail.com

Lindsay Wright said...

That was so fun!!! I loved having all of those little babies in one place at one time! They are all so dang adorable. So glad Joshua won...he deserved it!

Miss Bear said...

All those babies!!! They are so cute! Triplets must be crazy, they are Morgan's kids right? I'm sure they are doing great..and probably have diapers coming out their ears! :)
We need to do a girls night or lunch! Lets try for this week or next! Let me know if that works! :)

KACI JOHNSON said...

All the babies and kids are so dang cute. Guess what, we are like neighbors now. Devin and I are renting a townhome right next to you in the Ivory Ridge homes. I'm so excited that we will be able to get together more often!!