Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Scarlett

I just took a quick trip to St. George to see the new addition to the Shaw family, little (and I mean little) baby Scarlett. She is so so so precious, just the teeniest thing with tons and tons of hair, lucky girl! She is adorable!!

Just to show you how small Scarlett is (or how big Payton is) here is a little comparison....


Scarlett is 6 days old and of course Kristi looks as good as ever!

Tif, Kristi and Me! Tif has about 4 more weeks to go before we meet her beautiful girlie! Krisit, thanks for letting me come and stay with you and invade your home, love ya girl!

3 comments:

Miss Bear said...

Oh my! I love that picture comparing the 2 babies!! So cute!! She is tiny!

Ferran Family said...

I am glad you had such a good time. Your friends baby it so little. Payton looks so cute as always!

Braden said...

i'm glad you got to go see her! i'm so jealous! she's beautiful and man i wish i looked like that after i had a baby she looks amazing!