Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ahhh, Sunday

So I just love Sundays, especially during the Summer. They are pretty relaxing, sleep in, breakfast, movies, get ready and go to church, off the visit the families, then come home and relax some more! Love it. Today I decided to pull out the camera and literally took about 200 pictures just cause I was in the mood and I wanted to document a typical Sunday with my kids! So here it is....

I thought this was so cute, Kaden and Payton layin in the bed watching a movie this morning...

Bathtime!!!


Payton is growing up so fast! I can't believe she is almost 6 months old, where has the time gone? She is seriously the best baby, I feel sooooo lucky to be her mom!!!

Can you see her teeth? She popped out her two lower ones at 4 months and I am pretty sure the uppers on coming in soon! All I can say is we may have to say farewell to nursing sometime soon!

All dressed and ready for church....

The boys and baseball, this could keep them busy for HOURS

Wanna Taste????



Mmmmm..... Payton and Jameson are just discovering each other
Best Friends?
Not now that Payton tried to eat him :-(
What a day!



2 comments:

jess and val said...

Your kids are SO adorable!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I just want to squeeze Payton! She is so adorable, you always have her dressed so cute, and I love her bows! Sundays really are the best!

-Jamie-