Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Lovin'

I love the summer! So relaxing and fun to be able to so many different things outside. Kaden loves putting on his biking gear just to wear around the house :-)


Payton is getting soooo Big! She is now 4 Months Old and getting to be more fun every day! At her 4 month check-up she was 17.9 pounds ( 97+ %) and 25.5 inches (75 %) so she is still 3 pounds lighter than Kaden was at her age but she is definitly a chunky monkey. She is the best baby, so sweet and laid back. She is an awesome sleeper (12 hours most nights!) I just love her!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather your kids are so dang cute!

Annie said...

The pic with your two kiddos in the white wicker chair is so cute! And I love Kaden in his helmet and underoos:)

Lindsay said...

Does it get any cuter than undies and bike gear? I don't think so! What a cutie. And Payton, well...she makes me want another!