Monday, July 28, 2008

Lake Powell!

O man, do I love Lake Powell! We had such a fun time as always, great weather, water, etc. etc. etc. Thanks Cook Fam for another great trip!

The first thing Kaden wanted to do was Fish! He was so into, and even "caught" a few for himself :-)








We played a little Guitar Hero....
Happy Birthday to Ty, Fo, and Me!


Kaden and Paytons first nap together, ahhhh
Kaden and his lizard "Piggy"




Drews first ride on the tube, cant ya tell he looooved it?!
Ty attempted to take Kaden surfing with him but this is about as far as they got



9 comments:

Miss Bear said...

So cute! I bet the weather was great down there!!
Do you want to try and get together this weekend to do Gateway? That way we don't have to rush with me having to get back to work! :)
I will bring my nephew, and we can play in the fountains!

Jeff and Diana said...

oh i am so jealous of your lake powell trip. we havn't been since kids. it looks like you guys had a blast! payton looks so much like kaden now. so cute!

Nat and Jordy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I love Lake Powell and need my fix fast. It was so good to see you last night. You look amazing! I hope you had a great B-Day and I will see you on Thursday. Wahoo!

Nat and Jordy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! I want to go so bad...we should plan a trip with everyone next year! And by the way, you and all of your sisters are gorgeous...Payton has good genes!

-Jam-

rachel june* said...

Kaden might just be the cutest little boy I know! Seriously, fishing! Looks like fun and now we all need to plan a trip for next summer, huh?

The Four Eggs said...

I am stuck in a nut that could never sevor-

The Cooks said...

That was a fun trip! You got some cute pictures! We need to all put them together to make one big cd. Well im excited to live by you guys, we will have a lot of fun.. Can't wait to see ya at the wedding! Tell Kaeden Hello for us...

Lindsay Wright said...

I am seriously ready for our Lake Powell trip...NEXT YEAR!! That trip cant come fast enough! I am so glad that you guys had such a fun time. Powell is the best!