Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

My Dad just celebrated his 49th birthday, and as usual we headed to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. I was just wondering if anyone else's family is also obsessed with this restaurant It has been a staple with the Cook's for as long as I can remember and I just want to know if anyone else craves it like me??? For the last birthday which happened to be the Quad's, we did something a little out of the ordinary and went to Flemings, which for anyone who has never been there is a really nice and pricey I might add, steakhouse at the Gateway. Well it was fun and great but I think everyone was secretly wishing they were at the Spaghetti Factory. Maybe it is just the carb lovin', spumoni eatin' family we are! Oh well, it is cheap and everyone leaves happy.

Heidi and Payton


Kaden had to have some candles in his ice cream too, so he could blow them out like Grandpa

Happy Birthday Dad, your the best!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ryan and melissa said...

I love the Spaghetti Factory! Lets go for lunch Friday...