Thursday, April 24, 2008

St. George!!!

Wow, I have been craving the sun for soooo long so it was wonderful to head down to St. George with the Bell's and the Olsen's for a little weekend getaway. The guys in our neighborhood had a golf tournament Friday and Saturday so Kira, Lacey and I just hung out at the pool with the kids! The weather was absolutely perfect! I wish I lived down there I love St. George so much! Plus it gave me and Kira an excuse to play dress up with our girls and get them in their swim suits :-)








Payton was an angel at the pool, she just relaxed and slept the entire time




Kaden had so much fun playing golf and swimming, although it was sooooo packed at the pool I think he was a little overwhelmed by the hundreds of kids everywhere. He needed a buddy! Mom isn't that fun at the pool I guess.
Kira, Lacey and me! No trip to St. George would be complete without a trip the the Pizza Factory ( much to James' dismay)



Back at home and reunited with his buddy Mokie, getting some long overdue lovin'


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Miss Bear said...

UMMMM...How cute are Paytons little legs!!! I LOVE THEM! :)
I'm jealous you were in St George..I'm craving summer, and SL is just not doing it! :)

Miss Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh my heck, Payton is turning into a little Chunk!! She can join the club with Presley. She looks so cute in her little swimsuit, she makes me excited for summer time! You have the cutest kids!

-Jamie-

ryan and melissa said...

Payton's swimsuit is sooo cute! Whoever helped you pick it out must have really good taste ;)