Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Big 2-year-old!

I can't believe my little Baby Boo is 2 years old!

A part of me thinks it was just yesterday that Kaden was born,

but another part of me can't remember or imagine my life without him!





We are always so excited for the next big thing with our kids;


rolling over, crawling, walking, talking,


and then without even blinking they aren't little babies anymore!


Every stage has been my favorite stage!


Kaden, you are such a big boy and I love you sooooo much!!!



Kaden at 2:
Loves Sesame Street, Dora, Diego and Charlottes Web

Counts to 14 but always skips 5 and 6

Is obsessed with bowling, wants to bowl everything!

Most used phrase is "your buggin me" or "your buggin my (whatever he wants at the moment)

Love's his dog Mokie and thinks he's "so cute!"

His only intrest in potty training is putting his big boy toilet seat on his head

Loves all animals and wants to either hold them or ride on them

Is excited for his baby sister in mommy's tummy :)



Kaden's birthday party was so much fun! All the kids looked so adorable in their costumes, I am so upset I forgot to get a group picture!!!! We had dinner and dessert and the kiddies had a fun time eating donuts off a string and fishing for prizes! Thanks everyone for coming, Kaden is so lucky to have so many wonderful friends!!!!






Ava, Bracken, Rylee and Lexi




Hadley, Kaden and Braxton





We tried to explain to the kids to eat the donuts off the string without using their hands but they are 2 year olds, what did we expect? If anything it made for some cute pictures : ) I also missed a picture of baby Presley, she is absolutely adorable!


16 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Happy Birthday! It is crazy how fast time goes... So funny - Mya skips those numbers too! We should have a playdate when I am in town!

Miss Bear said...

Happy Birthday to Kaden! How cute is he! Time flies, I really feel like you just had him too! Hope he has a happy day!! :)

Lindsay Wright said...

I love Kaden too! He is the little man of the group. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful little boy. It has been so fun watching him learn new things. Plus I love how he says my name. :)

rachel june* said...

Time does fly by especially when you have kids. He is so cute. We love him lots. I need your email so I can send you some pics of Ava and him.

Kim said...

Hi Heather & James!!! It's Kim Townsend (Hardy). It has been years since I have talked to you. Your little boy is so cute. Congrats on baby #2!!!! You guys have the cutest family. I am glad I found your blog.

gardnerfamily said...

Heather,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet... and our blog is SO outdated! Cool that we are due the same day-- we will find out tonight if it is a boy or a girl... which will be exciting and possibly make it more real that we are actually going to have a baby! I'll try and keep you posted!

Love, Kirstin (Walker) Gardner

Judy Neil said...

Hi Heather,

I can't believe how big Kaden is! and congratulations on the new baby. I'm excited for you. It's good to hear from you.

Jen and Mark said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! What great odds Kaden had at his party. Looks like a blast!

Miss Bear said...

FUN! I love those cute costumes! I really can't believe it has been a month! It has been so great, time has just flown!
We may have already eating some of the top of our cake..Corey didn't want to wait! :) We didn't want to do the 1 year thing, I agree with you..ewww! We can buy a new cake to celebrate then! :)
Lets all do lunch next week! What do you think?

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

Kaden is so cute! I can't believe he is two. Congrats on baby number two. How fun that you are having a girl. I think we are probably destined to have a family full of boys! We would love to get together soon if you have a chance.

Jeff and Diana said...

heather i was so excited when i heard you were having a girl because pretty much everyone else is having boys. kaden is such a hottie! i can't believe he is two.. and i can't believe he can count that high. bentley can't even say one, cute girl. lets get together!

Miss Bear said...

So, this is my THIRD comment to this post! Hahahaha! :)
I was just wondering what cruise line you guys took your cruise on, and where your stops were! Corey and I want to go next year, so I'm looking into some different cruise lines! :)

Miss Bear said...

Hi Heather!
Yes, this week would be great! The only days that aren't good for me are Tuesday and Thursday, because I have school and have to leave early from work.
Wednesday would probably work best, because I have to work late anyway! But that may be short notice...let me know!! :)

ryan and melissa said...

I've already told you this... but I can't believe what a sweet boy Kaden was on his birthday- giving everyone kisses and thanks for his presents! He must have some pretty amazing parents...

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Kaden's party was great...I wish we could have stayed longer. I can't believe how fast they grow, Presley is already a month old, its crazy. Well I am so excited for you to have a little girl. She is going to be gorgeous just like her mommy. Lets get together with the kids again soon. Love ya!

-Jamie-

jen said...

Heather, hey! It was so fun to see you at Gap! You truly have that "pregnancy glow" about you, you look really good! If she's anything like Kaden, & I'm sure she will be, she's going to be so adorable! I can't wait to see what she looks like, I'll be checkin' in! Take care!