Friday, November 16, 2007

Kindermusik Time!

Kaden and Rylee take this class once a week
called Kindermusik. I don't know if any of you have
heard about it but it is basically a class where they sing
songs, read stories and play with different music instrument
type things with a bunch of other kids ages 1-3.
Anyway, this is the two of them at class :) They LOVE
each other, and Rylee does great in the class, but Kaden isn't the
biggest fan. Our 45 minutes usually consists of me dragging him
around the room and me singing songs and dancing around while
he cry's for me to hold him.










2 comments:

Miss Bear said...

That is too funny! You should take him to a baby gym, it sounds like he has the energy for it!! ;)
Lunch the other day was fun, lets try to do it again before the holidays!

The Four Eggs said...

I love you Kaden!