Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Gang

So I know this isn't the best picture, but
I had to post it anyway. I can't believe how fast our
little one's have grown up! Rachel, Jamie, Anjuli and I
all got together to celebrate the up-coming arrival of little
Slade Cowan at Mimi's Cafe. To say it was chaotic would
be an understatement :) We had a good time though!
I just want you girls to know that I love you and am so
grateful for you all as friends!!! Love Ya!!!!


Lexi, Presley, Kaden and Ava (with her baby "Broder")

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rachel june* said...

Oh, they are all so cute!!! That was crazy fun to say the least. I guess that is our life for the next few years plus a few more little ones, can't wait!!! Its always so fun to get together for whatever excuse we can find. You girls are the best and luv ya!!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Breakfast was chaotic to say the least, but it was so much fun, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I'm so happy that Presley has all of these little kids to grow up with, and I'm glad I have all of you girls to rely on and ask a million mom questions. I love each and everyone of you and all of our crazy children.