Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! 2007 has been a great year for our family, with a lot of changes. We have spent many wonderful times with our family and friends. We moved into our new home, Kaden turned 2, my 2 brothers left on their missions, we found out we are expecting a baby girl in March, and countless other great memories and adventures! I am so thankful for my family, I want James and Kaden to know how much I love them!!!!! We are so excited to see what 2008 will bring!




New Year's Eve at the Wright's

Pregnant Girls! I know you can barely tell Kira is pregnant but she is due in like 5 weeks! Not fair.....

Kaden and Ava shared their New Year's kiss :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

KACI JOHNSON said...

Devin and I had so much fun hanging out with you guys on New Years! Heather I can't believe you have only 51 days left, time sure has flown by. We need to get together sometime soon.