Sunday, January 6, 2008

Farewell 2007....


Each of these pictures is a memory that I will always remember!
-Kaden so cute in his high chair and bib
-The "swimming lessons" that Kaden took with Ava, Rylee and Lexi
-Kaden falling asleep with a Diet Coke in his hand (aren't I the best mother?)
-Building our first home
-Going to the Jazz games with Kaden, plus his obsession with the Jazz Bear
-Lake Powell! Too many fun times to count!
-Our Carribean Cruise with our wonderful friends!
-Bobsledding in Park City with my family just before the boys left
-My 2 wonderful brothers getting their mission calls and leaving us for 2 years!!!!
-Les Mis with my mom and sisters
-Losing my Grandma who I LOVE so much!!!!
-The fourth of July
-Our trips to the Zoo
-Kaden's first time on a horse
-Taking Kaden on the tube for the first time
-Visiting the Pumpkin Patch and letting Kaden pick out his pumpkin
-Finding out we are having a GIRL!!!!
-Cancun with my Family
-Kaden's Superman costume, Halloween and his 2nd Birthday party
-Riding the "Polar Express"
-Keeping Kaden up til midnight on New Year's Eve to have him wake up four hours later ready for the day!

9 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Your 2007 looks like it was full of great memories, Colin and I are glad we got to share in a few of them. We love you guys so much and look forward to 2008 and making more memories!

-Jamie-

Miss Bear said...

Sounds like a fun fun year!! I hope that 2008 is just as wonderful!
It was fun to see you and Kaden Saturday, just think, pretty soon it will be you having 2 kids! :)
Love ya!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Looks like a fun year! Those are cute pictures! Caden is so cute!! Thanks for having us over the other night we had alot of fun!

Jen and Mark said...

Cute pictures! Looks like 2008 has a lot to live up to. So I think I win and I am due after you on being huge. We had so much fun seeing you at your party! We wished we could've seen you more, hopefully next time!

Lindsay Wright said...

I love how you did that collage! It is such a cute way to show your 2007. I am so glad that we were there for some of the memories!

Lindsay

Kristi & Mike said...

Your pictures are so cute! Kaden is so darling...and you look so good pregnant.

Jeff and Diana said...

i love seeing all the fun pictures! you look great heather. i can't believe our pregnancies are so close.

di. ps. kaden is so dang cute!

JLH DMB said...

Hey! I'm so glad you stumbled on my blog! This is such a great way to atay in touch and updated. Your little baby bump is cute! Congrats! You're little family is darling...your little boy is so stinking cute. We'll have to have play dates when my little Dane learns how to play:) We moved to South Jordan a few months ago, so we live much closer now. Well, I hope to hear from you soon!

Chad said...

What it is!? I just wanted to say what's up. It's been awhile and hope that everything is going well for you and your fam. CONGRATS on #2...you're staying busy! ;)
Anyhow, give me a call sometime soon. Sorry, I lost you number and this is the only way I could think of getting in touch with you.
p.s. 12dailypro is paying everyone back!!