Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

James and I took Kaden to the pumkin patch at Engh Floral this week to pick out some pumpkins. I was looking for an actual patch where you could walk around and pick your own pumpkins but my search was unsucessful! It was a ton of fun though, they have it all decorated with a pirate ship, a childrens hay maze, and lots of other neat decor and things. Kaden picked out some pumkins for us and the new baby and Mokie of course, we had a lot of fun! He has been excited about pumpkins ever since he saw them at the grocery store a couple weeks ago so we made a big deal about going for him :)










James and Kaden











Kaden helped load them into the car....

1 comment:

Lindsay Wright said...

These are the cutest pictures! I miss you. I haven't seen you for a few weeks. Lets for sure play this weekend!