Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's a GIRL!!!!

Its a Girl!!! I can't even begin to express my excitement that we are going to be adding a little girl to our family. Even though I have had several ultrasounds during the course of my pregnancy due to my hemmorhage they were never able to tell the sex of the baby. I was being very impatient and dragged James to Fetal Fotos today. I was beyond excited when the technician told me we were having a little girl! Kaden kept saying it was a baby sister, not a baby brother and I guess he was right!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lance and Em said...

I'm so excited for you! She is going to be so adorable!

Em

Lindsay Wright said...

Yay!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys. I love the picture of her bum. It is so cute! I cant wait to see if she looks like her mom.

Linds

BenandLisaGrimm said...

I am so happy for you. Girls are so much fun!

Miss Bear said...

Hooray for little girls! I can't wait to meet her! CONGRATS!!! :)

Jen and Mark said...

Soo exciting! Congrats..

Lindsay said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun. I just can't even imagine how beautiful she'll be coming from you too!

The Robinson Family said...

Yeah! Having one of each is soo fun. Congrats again and I hope everything goes smooth. Get all the sleep you can because life with 2 does not include much! Love you guys!