Monday, October 8, 2007

Kadens Favorite Things

For the moment, two of Kaden's favorite things are his
"Wii" Remote (we had to get him his own because he got so
upset when he couldn't play tennis with Daddy), and also his
golf club, or his "golf pub" as he calls it. It was funny to catch
him sound asleep on the couch with both of these in hand!

Posted by Picasa

This is a typical morning with Kaden. He insists on
doing everything himself, eating included. Needless to
say, the kitchen floor needs a mopping daily.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Heather! I'm so glad you found us on here. I didn't know your new last name or I probably would have recognized you! Small world huh? When I look through Matt's dance pictures I see you and all the people I met that week I was staying with you after EFY..and we've hung out with Lawrence a few times..I remember him from one of the little parties we went to. I always wonder if maybe I met Matt that week and didn't even know it :) It was so good to hear from you, your little boy is adorable! Where are you guys living?

Jen and Mark said...

That is so funny. Kaden is such a little stud. What else does a little boy need then a wii controller and golf clubs? We really need to get together and see your house in December! Hope everything is good. How's the pregnancy going? Hopefully your feeling better. We miss your cute family!