Sunday, May 30, 2010

Monte L. Bean Museum

Kaden had his last day of school on Thursday, it was also his field trip day. They went to and interesting place on the BYU campus called the Monte L. Bean Museum. It is basically an entire museum of animals {stuffed} on display. I think the highlight was definitely the live animals the kids got to see at the end. They got to touch an iguana, a snake, and a turtle. Payton also liked touching these animals, which surprised me being that a ladybug could bring her to tears if it got too close.
They ended their field trip with lunch outside on the grass. The kids were excited to see that the big turtle was also out on the lawn eating lunch right next to them. Kaden, Payton and I of course didn't end our field trip there......we had to make a stop at Krispy Kreme on our way home for a doughnut :-) Perfect end to our day!

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

I used to love the Monte Bean Museum when I was a kid. We went there with my grandparents!
Looks like he had lots of fun!!! :)