Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grateful

It seems like I am always a few days (sometimes a few weeks) late on my posts these days. That being said, Happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful day that included dinner at the Morzelewskis (Clark and Christines). The kids played, fought, played, fought some more. We ate, it was great! We rested our stomaches for 30 minutes then headed to my parents house for round 2. That was equally as yummy, without quite as much room in my belly the second time around of course. It was just nice to spend the day with our family! Also, I couldn't pass up the chance to say how GRATEFUL I am for all the people in my life that I love love LOVE! I love my kids so much and just feel so blessed every day to see them learn, grown, love, laugh, cry, explore, the list goes on and on.......... They are my world! I am also so thankful for James, for being such a loving husband and dad, so unselfish and giving, I couldn't ask for a better partner in my life!!! I am so thankful for caring Grandparents, who love their grand kids with never-ending amounts of enthusiasm! I am also completely thankful for wonderful friends, whom I trust and love soooo much! The best things in life are people....good people! And for those people I am truly GRATEFUL
This was the one shot I got on Thanksgiving.....John and Nila with all the grandkids
Braxton, Payton, Kaden, Jameson, and Alex

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ferran Family said...

Payton is such a sweet little girl surrounded by all those BOYS!!! Kids are the best!!

Unknown said...

http://stephandjosh.blogspot.com/