Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BYU........UTAH!!!!

The day after the big BYU/Utah game James got to sport his Utah tie to church so Kaden wanted to wear his football tie to match his Dad.....also please note that James does have a mustache in this picture. Gross, I know. I think he shaved it that way just to make me mad, and it wasn't until Kaden said he didn't like it that James finally shaved it off. Thank You Kaden!
Posted by Picasa

Kaden doing the BYU/Utah Dance. He gets a little confused as to which team he should cheer for because he has been to so many games for both teams (James is mostly a Utah fan but his brother Josh is a strength coach for BYU so we kinda cheer for both) He deciphers between his favorite team by figuring out which mascot he likes best, Cosmo, Swoop, and for some reason he always talks about a horn-frog????? I don't know what team that is. I took pictures of Kaden dancing around before a Utah game, and a BYU game just cause I thought he looked cute :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

James I am so happy that I found your family blog. Your family is sooo cute!!! I haven't seen you since I worked at the rec center. How are you and your family?

Jemmily said...

Coach Heather!! You have the most beautiful children!! Look at them! Oh my I love all your pictures! Hope all is well with your cute family!