Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mel Faye's Shower!

We had Mel Faye's Shower this weekend, it turned out great!
I am so happy for Mel and Ryan...it's about time! ha ha ha, just kidding Mel!
It was so good to see my long lost friend Mel Marie, I can't believe it had
been 2 years! Way too long! Everyone enjoyed the gift Mel Marie brought.....
you know if you were there ; )
Kaden had fun too, first he stuck his head in the chocolate fountain,
then made everyone play imaginary baseball with him,
and Ryan took him out to play in the snow. He loved that of course!
Congrats Mel, Love you soooo much!

What a mess, if you look close you can see chocolate stuck in his hair
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ryan and melissa said...

Thanks Hez! It was a blast... Kaden really kept us entertained :) I appreciate all that you do for me- don't know what I'd do without you!! Love you!