Sunday, June 17, 2007

See Ya in 2, We will Miss You!!!


Last Morning to wake up with Kaden jumping on the bed.....


So the day actually came after much anticipation (on Greg and Jordans part) and many tears for the rest of us. Ashley and I ended up packing most of their stuff the morning of and Kaden jumped into their suitcase. We were only an hour and a half late to the MTC but we had to take our time to take some last pictures of course! We are so proud of them and know they will be awesome missionaries!!! The MTC was tough but we got our first letters and they are doing so good!
We Love you Greg and Jordan!!!!!!

2 comments:

Miss Bear said...

I love these new pics! 2 years will FLY by! I still can't believe my brother is home and married! :)
We need to do a roomie outing again! I work full time during the day, but we could do dinner or a desert night sometime!

Jen and Mark said...

Heather-
I tried to call Jenn and see if you could both go swimming or to get your number while Joshy and I were in Utah, but she didn't call me back. We are going to be in Utah for all of August, so we should all get together! Hope you're having a good summer!