Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cruise

We just got back from our Western Carribean cruise that we went on with some of our closest friends. It was so much fun, although we did have to leave Kaden home for a whole week! That was hard of course but it was fun for me and James to take a little trip alone!
Here's the group! The Morzelewskis, the Ferrans, the Olsens, the Lichties, the Whites, the Wrights, and the Nielsens
Sting Ray City......sooooo much fun!

The guys....plus one random one we picked up on the ship. Lancelot?????

7 comments:

Lindsay Wright said...

Looks good girl! Now that we are back I wish we were back on the ship! I bet Bro and James really do. :) Love the pics. What a fun trip it was.

Linds

Jeff and Diana said...

hey heather is's di. your pictures make me long for another cruise. aren't they a blast! you look great! i saw james and the little guy and brandson's wedding, he is such a doll with his blonde curly hair! we have got to get them together for a play date!

Miss Bear said...

That looks like so much fun! Do you miss eating every 2 minutes?? :)
Hope everything is going great!

Lindsay said...

Heather - Thanks for saying HI! It was good to see you at the mall. Your little guy sure is cute!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

Heather it looks like you guys had a blast on your cruise. It is definitely one of Spencer and I's favorite way to travel. It is so fun! We should get together soon. We saw James and Kaden at Brandon's wedding and he is getting so big. He is so cute!

Lance and Em said...

Heather! How cute are you guys? I love your blog! How everything is going great. P.S. I can't believe your brothers are old enough to go on missions. How exciting!

Em

Lance and Em said...

Sorry there were so many typo's in my comment! Dax was pulling my hair! Do you care if I have your link on my Blog?
Em